Do you gave a dinner routine?

My hubby and I have always ate dinner but, now we include Maddie in her little highchair... it's adorable.

She watches us cook (our highchair rolls, great invention) and eats small pieces of food on her own then, we pull it up to the table while we're eatting and feed her her pureed food.

What's your dinner routine?

MDT09

Asked by MDT09 at 10:19 AM on Jul. 5, 2010 in General Parenting

• with 5 kids the routine is do whatever you can as fast as possible, while trying not to step on anyone, and keeping everyone from snacking on the ingredents to make dinner... its less of a routine... more like a sporting event.
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 12:27 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• *Do you "HAVE" instead of GAVE

Uhhhh, proof reading would have been helpful!
    MDT09

Comment by MDT09 (original poster) at 10:20 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• We did when he was younger. We pretty much did what you describe. Now we just make dinner - DS could be in the kitchen with me or with his dad or sleeping or whatever.
    Katt709

Answer by Katt709 at 11:02 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I guess you could say we have a routine of sorts - I prepare the meal, DS sets the table, we all eat together, and DS clears the table & fills the dishwasher while I wash what needs washed by hand and my DH & Dad go sit on the couch to socialize (my Dad comes to our house for dinner every night).
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 11:53 AM on Jul. 5, 2010