how to cope with the people who keep asking about when am i getting pregnant?it bugs me coz i hab been trying to conceive for the last 3yrs.

amby29

Asked by amby29 at 10:24 AM on Jul. 5, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Laught at their stupidity and enjoy trying.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:26 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I hated that. As soon as dd turned a year old everyone was asking me when I was going to have the next one. I pissed me off because I had recovered from the trauma I had to go through to get the first one here. I'm glad that when this pregnancy is over and people ask when I'm going to have another I can honestly answer NEVER.

Just start coming up with some really ridiculous answers that make it known that it's not open for discussion. I bet the ladies on here could come up with some real gems for you!
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 10:31 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Ask them when they are having one.... Or say when you have one for me..... It will happen keep trying thats the best part lol
    sierranavada

Answer by sierranavada at 10:40 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I went through that for 7 years prior to my first. I would just smile and say "when we're ready."
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:58 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Thank them for their permission, and ask them to please explain the process to you.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:59 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I never ask people that because I went through fertility problems myself and I know how frustrating it can be. I don't know why people think that other people's fertility or pregnancy or lack of is their business. I think it's rude. If I were you, I'd just say something like, " When are YOU going to learn to mind your own business?" Best wishes to you. I hope you get pregnant soon!!
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 11:02 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• i'm right there with ya. I have my inlaws asking..my side asking..everytime i'm asked i'm really just speechless as to what to say back. Usually i say "we are trying" and leave it at that. They usually don't comment after that.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:07 AM on Jul. 5, 2010