How cute is this? What does you child do to make you laugh?

I'm 17 weeks pregnant and just starting to show so I told my 13 month old theres a baby in there and then I rub my belly. So when I do that he rubs his belly to lol He's to cute.. Even if I say rub the baby without rubbing my belly, he still rubs his belly. I sound like a goofy mom but my lil man does all kinds of cute goofy stuff.. What does your child do that makes you think this kid is too smart?

sierranavada

Asked by sierranavada at 10:28 AM on Jul. 5, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Ethan cracks me up daily. He just recently learned 'oh no' but the way he says it is 'ooooh noooo.' (drags it out) I think that is super cute. He does a whole lot more but it's to early for me to think.
    lovemybaby283

Answer by lovemybaby283 at 10:33 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Last night my 13 month old little boy kept clapping and saying yeaaaa as the fireworks were going off. It was adorable!
    Michellesmom06

Answer by Michellesmom06 at 10:40 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• My mom used to poke my youngest in the tummy like the Popping Fresh Pillsbury Doughboy and say BOOP. Then she started (and still at nearly 3) calls her belly button her BOOP. It's so cute!
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 10:40 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• When something happens that is a little crazy or strange, whether it's in real life or on tv, she always throws up her hands and says "What in the Earth world were they thinking? I don't think they thought about their choices before they took that one."
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 11:18 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• My DD does so many cute things. Even just like answering questions "Uh huh" the way she says it. Or when shes really excited about something she jumps and says "yay!" but I think the funnies thing, well my moms dog was howling one day at sirens and I kinda howled with her to see if my DD would and she started howling with me. So sometimes she'll just get in the mood and howl and its so cute, the look on her face and she tilts her head up like a howling wolf, that tiny little "awoooo", I've always called her my little wolf pup (love wolves) and now she really is lol. Another thing she does when someones playing with her and they grab her, she'll put her hand out and just say "help" smiling, and when they let her go she'll run back over and pull their arms around her and say "help" and stick her hand out again, its so funny.
    stargazerwolf

Answer by stargazerwolf at 5:50 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Ha..My daughter (15 months) ...funny! haha When I say "Peyton, where is your cup?" she throws her hands up and says "uhhhh" like she has NO clue! hahaha She loves giving kiss kiss. She dances around like a little break dancer, and will drop whatever she is doing to dance!
    MrsPeek

Answer by MrsPeek at 12:11 PM on Jul. 7, 2010