Why do we?

Why do we say "don't tell anyone"? Then we ourselves tell someone else. Is it that we really don't want our secret told or deep down inside we really need to get our secret out?

Red54

Asked by Red54 at 10:39 AM on Jul. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'm thinking it's because I share it with who I want to and who I trust to keep it safe. But I don't want those people telling people they trust because maybe I don't trust those other people. (Confused, yet? LOL!)
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 4:52 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Sometimes you just need to tell someone- it doesn't mean you want them to tell others though
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 10:43 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Maybe it's because they want the information made public in their own time.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:43 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• LOL, I do that too. Because we, as women, need to talk.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:43 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• i think we put a lot of trust in our closest friends. we blurt things out because we are hoping that the other person may put their 2 cents in and give you the greatest advice ever but if they dont then thats ok too but i think we just need to tell others or that one other person cause the person telling the secret is tired of living this fake life that we thought was so perfect.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 10:52 AM on Jul. 5, 2010