would you have to wring your husband's boss's neck if the boss laid your husband off?

as for my situation, my husband was laid off for almost a year which seemed nice in the beginning but as a SAHM, there's just sometimes where he'd get on my nerves and its hard to stay in good shape while he's around cause he eats more then me and i pick that up with him. he recently went back to work again and it was nice. its like getting back on track. Now i hear his boss wants to lay him off again....RRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

americansugar80

Asked by americansugar80 at 11:09 AM on Jul. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• LOL! I can understand that your husband's boss probably NEEDS to lay someone off, and your hubby just happens to be one of the unluckies. However, it sounds as though your hubby being home ALL THE TIME is driving you CRAZY! I can understand that, too! Hang in there, girlie, and I hope he finds a secure job soon!
    MamaRae85

Answer by MamaRae85 at 11:32 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• what's he doing to get fired twice in a row?
    smokisses

Answer by smokisses at 11:26 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• It's not your husband's bosses fault that he had to lay him off - this economy has forced a lot of lay offs.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 11:10 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• And I can TOTALLY understand wanting to ring the boss' neck!
    MamaRae85

• lol thanks mamrae. i didnt say he was getting FIRED...i said laid off...if he got fired, he wouldnt be at the same job. getting laid off and being fired is 2 different things.its just slow at work is all. whoever voted up on that fired comment obviously didnt pay attention to my statement
    americansugar80

Comment by americansugar80 (original poster) at 1:49 PM on Jul. 5, 2010