"To cry over sexual rejection, especially if you have recently had sex, is not a good reason."

Do you believe that this is true?

MamaRae85

Asked by MamaRae85 at 11:25 AM on Jul. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• what's her reason? And, I disagree... What if you didn't get off? I'd totally cry!

smokisses

Answer by smokisses at 11:30 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• A good reason for what?
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 11:30 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• No.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:33 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Keyaziz, a good reason to cry.

I read it in a post, and I was just curious to find out if that's a common sentiment.
    MamaRae85

Comment by MamaRae85 (original poster) at 11:34 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I don't think anyone can judge a good reason for anyone to cry. Who knows what is going through their head or what they are really crying about that may be eating them up inside.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 11:34 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I cry over sexual rejection all the time! If it's not done in a way that takes my feelings into consideration, or if I'm really disappointed, you're damn right I'm gonna cry. It hurts my feelings. It makes me feel like there is something repulsive about me. Maybe it's not a good reason for the person who said that to cry, but it is for me lol.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:40 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• So now we have other people telling each when when they should and should not cry? Wow!
    Shaylyn318

Answer by Shaylyn318 at 11:43 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Ohhh...thanks...well I would say that if you need to cry you need to cry..and crying is better than bottling it up..so if someone feels the need to cry over sexual rejection then its a good reason.
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 11:46 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Shaylyn, I think the person who posted it originally was just trying to be helpful. She was answering a question about depression. Although I disagree with what she said, I don't think she was trying to be mean. Just thought I'd mention that.
    MamaRae85

Comment by MamaRae85 (original poster) at 11:52 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• That's up to that individual
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 12:01 PM on Jul. 5, 2010