Would you like to learn a lot about astronomy? Why or why not?

rital38

Asked by rital38 at 11:28 AM on Jul. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• sure,but not getting into the math/science part. I like the basics of planets and possible intelligent life stuff

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:31 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I took an astronomy class once. Some of it was interesting but I didn't care for the quantum physics part. I wouldn't mind learning more about astronomy as long as I didn't have the same professor. The professor I had was good, but he had a very strong Irish accent and he spoke very softly, it was hard to understand him half the time.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 11:31 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Yes.. I like astronomy, I find it very interesting.
    MummaMel

Answer by MummaMel at 11:36 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• yes :) i love science an i love to learn about the birth an death of star's an all that good stuff!
    akalei

Answer by akalei at 11:38 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Yes! I'm in college and I found out that I could take the Astronomy classes for my Science credits. I was so excited but when I started reading the syllabus, I started getting worried - LOL. I haven't taken the classes yet though.
    Blubuni99

Answer by Blubuni99 at 12:22 PM on Jul. 5, 2010