My daughter will NOT pee on the potty!!!

She will go poo on the potty every time, but hardly ever goes pee. I've tried putting her in "big girl" undies, and/or letting her run around naked..and neither works! I don't think she's feeling her body's cues.
What has worked for you ladies?

brandyj

Asked by brandyj at 11:41 AM on Jul. 5, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Just try taking everytime you go just to make sure and make her sit there. I mean usually it's the other way around they will pee in the potty and not poop lol.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 4:35 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Wait until she is ready. If she is not doing it, than she is probably not ready. Most kids are not ready at this age anyway.
    buzymamaof3

Answer by buzymamaof3 at 11:42 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• i started giving my dd a peice of chocolate when she went pee in the potty, now she goes potty almost all the time...she has her accident but that is to be expected...but she dont have chocolates anymore,, now she wants to wash her hands after she goes potty instead! Good luck
    mommylisar

Answer by mommylisar at 11:44 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• She's almost 3!
    brandyj

Comment by brandyj (original poster) at 11:50 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Keep on keeping on, mama. She'll get it eventually!
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 12:19 PM on Jul. 5, 2010