I have 897 points to get to level 17. WTF and they only give you 92 points and you have to work your ass off off for the rest of the point!

mamaofficer

Asked by mamaofficer at 11:52 AM on Jul. 5, 2010 in Crazy for Credits

• Honestly don't see an issue here... I just logged on and I already have 229 credits for today... Just from others votes for me... Why do you have to work so hard? Just have good answers!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:56 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• That's the point just because the answer are good to and I think should be the best answer its not.
    mamaofficer

Comment by mamaofficer (original poster) at 12:07 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Oh by the way, since u don't see the problem then I am sure you won't have any problem voting and bumping my question.
    mamaofficer

Comment by mamaofficer (original poster) at 12:10 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• The higher you go, the more you will need to get to the next level. Just wait until you get to 17 and see how many you need for 18.
    Just like school, the higher up you go, the more work you have to do to move on. :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 12:49 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I just moved to 19. To get to level 20, I'll need 1799 credits.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 12:50 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• lmao! i feel ya!
    rileymommy

Answer by rileymommy at 1:39 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• You can earn extra credit when people bump your answer or when they vote up your answer, but you the person doing so has to have the extra credit feature.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 3:31 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• lol
    san78

Answer by san78 at 5:59 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• 2 many pointssssssss
    san78

• I'm just at level 10 and it's hard what is hard is getting people to vote for u and to bump u. Just take it 1 day at a time and don't make it a race. Someone will all was be in front. Just have fun, bump who gives a good question. Vote for who gives a good answer or makes you smile. That goes with the bump also.. If you stress your self out your not having any fun, and that is what this is
    seabrezze_11

Answer by seabrezze_11 at 5:59 PM on Jul. 5, 2010