Period is Late, Can you get pregnant a week before your period is due?

Okay here's the deal. My BF was gone for 3 weeks during June for military training. I had my last cycle June 6th - 10th. My BF was gone from June 5th-June 27th.

Of course I didn't sleep with anyone while he was gone, cause I love him, lol.

He came home on the 28th and we "loved" on each other many times that next week.

My period is usually every 26 days, and well its day 30 and still no show.

I thought it was starting on day 28 because 2 times that I wiped I had really light and not much pink on the tp. But nothing!

I've been peeing non stop and very emotional. I took a text this morning with first morning pee, but it came back negative.

Could it be possible that I'm pregnant and its too early to show up?

kslawmama

Asked by kslawmama at 12:18 PM on Jul. 5, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• YES! I got pregnant with our only child 3 days before mine was due. I know it is unusual. But unfortunately medical-wise so am I! I've been labelled an "ENIGMA" by 3 of my doctors! NOT A GOOD LABEL TO HAVE!!!!!!!
    plclemo

Answer by plclemo at 12:23 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• How long did it take for you to get a positive test?
    kslawmama

Comment by kslawmama (original poster) at 12:25 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I think you're period is irregular from the sex and nothing else at all! :) Don't stress, it only prolongs your period more!

smokisses

Answer by smokisses at 12:25 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Thats the other thing, normally when I go awhile (weeks at a time) w/o sex my period comes earlier then normal. I know my body and somethings not right.
    kslawmama

Comment by kslawmama (original poster) at 12:34 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• get a digital test their almost never wrong. my periods were irregular and only came ever other month on a skip month i was rly sick and cramping i took a test cos i felt like i just knew it finally happened and we were trying, and sure enough i was! i should have gotten a period june 28th cos my last was april 28th.. i tested june 6 with a BFP!! maybe wait a little longer then test
    Rachelxbby

Answer by Rachelxbby at 2:52 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• i would wait a little longer and test again. :o)
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 8:39 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Anything can happen! Lol, so have you re-tested?
    SomeAmy

Answer by SomeAmy at 1:48 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Got my period about a week late from when it should have been, dr thinks I was but my body rejected it for whatever reason.
    kslawmama

Comment by kslawmama (original poster) at 1:51 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I got pregnant 2 weeks after my last day of my period. I just ovulated weird that month Yes it can happen. I would wait a few days and test again.
    Kenzismommy09

Answer by Kenzismommy09 at 5:57 PM on Jul. 12, 2010