Is there a 'landmark' restrunt near you?

One that just defines your city or that everyone knows and peole from out of state HAVE to try it? What is it where and what kind of food?

But_Mommie

Asked by But_Mommie at 12:18 PM on Jul. 5, 2010 in Food & Drink

• yes..we have a few..i love eating their too. i have a feeling we live in the same area
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 12:26 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Capt. Ratty's - seafood and steak - it is located in one of the buildings where the pharmacy that Brad's drink was created - Pepsi!
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 12:28 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Where I grew up - it is the Beacon Restaurant. But don't eat there often as it will cause a heart attack after while. ☺
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 12:29 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• ours is actually called "the landmark"...haha thats why i thought we lived in the same are..oh and also the the vortex question..haha
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 12:30 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• i think we do live in the same area! lol. I have never eaten at the Landmark but it looks good! I have done the Varsity,Vortex, Pie in the Sky and the Sun Dial, only once at the Sun Dial and it was Prom. Never happen again!! lol.
    But_Mommie

Comment by But_Mommie (original poster) at 1:17 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I have heard of the Beacon. We have several landmark restaurants in nearby areas. There is a hole in the wall "fish camp" in a nearby town. It has been there for quite awhile and it is nothing to look at but the seafood is outstanding and people from miles around come and will wait in long lines to eat there. Long Creek Fish Fry in Dallas, NC.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 2:49 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Awe your so clever you figured out I miss typed Restaurant. To bad it cost 5 credits to delete and retype huh? sheesh. OH AND it ANON. Welcome back anon!!
    But_Mommie

Comment by But_Mommie (original poster) at 3:33 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I hate to agree with an anon, but I opened this post because I was curious about what a restrunt is. I truly did not make the connection.

Answer by rkoloms at 3:49 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• What is a restrunt?
    Anonymous