Ben and Jerry's or Bryers?

I am at a tie. I only buy Ben and Jerry's when it is at a discount grocery store, otherwise it is too expensive. But I love them both!!

2BlondeBabies

Asked by 2BlondeBabies at 12:18 PM on Jul. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Personally I like Ben and Jerry's better but I can't find sugar free so I never buy it. But if I am going for the full sugar stuff then I LOVE it!!!! But like you said, it is way too expensive so I won't buy it unless it is at a discount store either! LOL
    My3LittleGirls

Answer by My3LittleGirls at 12:19 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I buy Breyers usually because it is less expensive and you get more. Ben and Jerry's isn't usually on sale as often as Breyer's is here in our area. I also buy Blue Bell and Hunter Farms.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 12:21 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I only like certain flavors of Ben & Jerry's and now that I can't eat chocolate (due to kidney stones) I stick with Breyer's or Edy's whichever is on sale.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:24 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I love Ben & Jerry's but don't get it very often because it is so expensive. So if I get ice cream it is usually Breyers.
    Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 12:24 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• i usually buy publix premium but i love haag n daz (sp?) it is so rich n creamy..=)
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 12:24 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I love some of Benny & Jerrys flavors But boy are they pricey! I usually get the cheap stuff
    starestrada

Answer by starestrada at 12:26 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Mmm Breyers!!
    Sarina.c.c

Answer by Sarina.c.c at 12:27 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I love Ben and Jerry's the most. I have tried Breyers but it just doesn't have the flavor that Ben and Jerry's has.
    sheilagg

Answer by sheilagg at 12:30 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Ben & Jerry's! If I'm going to eat something fattening, I want it to be worth it :)
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 12:47 PM on Jul. 5, 2010