Do any of you mommas of toddlers use the Enfagrow Next Step?

Why do you use it?

Iamgr8teful

Asked by Iamgr8teful at 12:19 PM on Jul. 5, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I think it can't hurt! My youngest is a preemie, so I've tried a lot of the nutrition drinks with him, the only one he really liked was Gerber Graduates (can't remember the name, but it's their nutrition drink). He's 2.5 now, and I give him organic whole milk with organic vanilla or banana yogurt mixed in every morning. He likes it a lot better :)
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 2:20 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I tried to use it at 10 months, since it says you can start it at 9 months. Didn't digest well. So I just mixed it in with the regular formula until it was gone. But after that I never used it again.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 12:20 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• nah, once she was 10mo I just started adding cows milk (organic) to her bottles of formula. and she's 12mo and we're <---this close---> to weaning her to a cup. and lets just be honest, i'm excited to do it so i dont have to buy formula anymore.
    why spend SO much money on more formula when she's perfectly healthy...
    RunMum81

Answer by RunMum81 at 3:47 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• No...just regular old milk for my son! We switched him over at about 13 months and he was always fine with just that! I tried giving him some of it once since I had some free samples, but he wanted nothing to do with it!
    crystalbean2

Answer by crystalbean2 at 4:52 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I give it to my almost 2 yr old about twice a day. He doesn't drink quite as much milk as I would like, and it also has the DHA/ARA for eye and brain development. He had an unfortunate prenatal environment beyond our control, and I want to give him every advantage. Maybe I'm being duped by the marketers, and maybe it will do him some good. I figure it can't hurt.
    Iamgr8teful

Comment by Iamgr8teful (original poster) at 12:20 PM on Jul. 5, 2010