When your spouse is out of town do you sometimes get scared or think you hear something?

I hate it when my hubby is away, i freak myself out. The other night i got up to get our DS(teething) it was 3:00am i turned on the TV to distract myself. Of coarse whatever channel i left it on was playing The Exorcist...bad night.

Hunnysmommy

Asked by Hunnysmommy at 12:34 PM on Jul. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I used to. I'd sleep with our big 60 pound dog in bed with me and his decorative sword on the floor next to my bed. Not sure what I planned to do with it. I mean, if someone broke in, I highly doubt they'd stand still so I could run and ram the sword in their gut!
    I'm better at it now. I do have to leave the tv on when I go to bed if he's not home yet. I can't stand falling asleep to silence.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 12:37 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Not any more! My hubby is deployed so I would drive myelf nuts! I always have background noise like the tv going. We also have a dog :)
    kennethsmom910

Answer by kennethsmom910 at 2:10 PM on Jul. 5, 2010