Have your kids ever walked in on you and your husband having sex?

How did they take it?
Ki did a few weeks ago, the bedroom door was locked, but apparently not latched correctly. It was the middle of the night, and she showed up at our door with her blankets and pillows, planning to settle down on the floor without waking us. :-)
She freaked out! She started crying, screaming, "I said I wanted a sister, but I really don't. I don't want to share my toys and my room and my dogs with anyone. Ya'll better be using that medicine on tv and those bonbons (meaning condoms) I saw at the store so you don't have another baby!"
I tell you, there's nothing more awkward than listening to my 5 year old tell me to use birth control!

Kiwismommy19

Asked by Kiwismommy19 at 12:35 PM on Jul. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yeah, my son walked in on us... He just said, "Hey Dad... Are you coming to bed?" And then went back to bed. He and his dad share a bed because he has so many issues sleeping...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:22 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Smart kid for five years old lol. It happened to me many years ago ..my oldest walked in but we had the covers on and he didn't see too much...he was told to knock first before opening a shut bedroom door.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 12:48 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• wow your 5 year old knows about birth control and where babies come from lol my ds has a younger sister and doesnt know that stuff lol but she was born when he was 3 (she will be 1 next month and he is 4 now) i dread the day we have the talk... but anyways when ds was like 1 or 1.5 years old i did the deed while he was asleep in the room but its only cause i knew he didnt understand it and we didnt have any other place to do it. we lived with his friends so ds my ex and i shared a room. i wouldnt dream of it now lol.
    mommy06and09

Answer by mommy06and09 at 1:05 PM on Jul. 5, 2010