Did any of you go part-time almost right after going back to work?

I found full-time to be to demanding for me, and i have just decided to go part-time i can't wait to spend more time with my baby. Its less money but i know it will be worth it!

Hunnysmommy

Asked by Hunnysmommy at 12:38 PM on Jul. 5, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• When I go back to work, I'll be looking for part time. She starts kindergarten next month and I'll be looking for something for while she's at school. I will have to be able to get her on and off the bus and be there in the afternoon/evenings.
    Full time is demanding. Especially when you go from just home all the time to a full time job and still having all the duties of the home. It was easier for me in the past when I went back to ease into it.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 12:44 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I went back to work full time and probably would still be doing it if it wasn't for my husband and I starting our own business.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:53 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• No I HAD to go back full time. We couldn't afford to go part time, I wish we could though.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 4:23 PM on Jul. 5, 2010