has anyone had trouble TTC after being on Nuva Ring?

i was on it for a year before we stated trying. i had 1 period in September after stopping it in Aug. and now i had another 1 on 7/1/10.

so has anyone else had trouble? and what did you (or your Dr) do?

EmilyAnn1012

Asked by EmilyAnn1012 at 12:40 PM on Jul. 5, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Wow- I just asked a question about breakthrough bleeding. I don't want to get pregnant, I am actually having the essure procedure done in a couple weeks. I don't think the nuva ring would cause you to have troubles with ttc though. I have not heard of it. But I have not heard of break through bleeding either. I am starting to think I don't like this ring!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 12:50 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• ya i'll never use it again.
    EmilyAnn1012

Comment by EmilyAnn1012 (original poster) at 1:00 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• i hated the ring. was on my period 2 weeks each month! we will be TTC in a few months and i've been off the ring for a few months... hope there arent any issues.
    RunMum81

Answer by RunMum81 at 3:38 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I usually get preg right after I get off of it. It regulates my hormones making me fertile.
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 8:16 AM on Jul. 6, 2010