What is something you do that means alot to you, but other people think your crazy for doing it?

Well mine is.. I am a big animal person, I hate watching them die, my bf is a big fisherman, but when he comes home and there are a couple fish still alive, I feel so bad knowing they are suffering. I have one big fish that I keep in a big aquarium, so I take the fish who are still alive and put them in the tank with him for about a week, then let them go so my bf dont eat them lol.. he thinks I'm crazy but I wont let something die if I can help it in any way.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:44 PM on Jul. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I carry my camera everywhere! I get looks from family but I know they think how weird! I love taking pictures :)
    starestrada

Answer by starestrada at 12:47 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• you could bash them over their head to keep them from suffering...thats what my dad always did. Yeah, sad..but he ate them it not like he was just killing them.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 12:48 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I make my own mayonnaise. I haven't bought it since I've been a SAHM, not even for macaroni salad. My friends think I'm weird - but the taste is sooo much better.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 12:49 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Recycling - we have to take it into town, but it is so worth the drive IMHO. People just don't want to make the effort. And we don't put our garbage out every week because we just don't have that much. It goes every other or every two.
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 12:50 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I'm an animal lover too, so we started a private rescue. Everyone thinks we're nuts b/c we have 1 prego kitty (due any day now), and until last week we had 10 dogs (2 have found forever homes since then). We live in a doublewide, so it gets crowded with the three dogs that usually stay inside plus the 3 kids... its crazy, but its my life and I wouldn't change it for the world! You should've seen the looks we got when we took in the 2 shepherds a few weeks ago!! Most of our dogs are med sized (pits, boxer, rottie) and then here comes Tucker and Ziggy - two GIANT german shepherds!! Haha!!
    MunchiesMom324

Answer by MunchiesMom324 at 12:51 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• this doesnt mean a lot to me..but something i do..or in my case will not do ..is i will not prepare food in my sink. I am soooo anal about that. My dh makes fun of me. I think its gross to prepare food in the sink because i'm always dumping shit down it..so its important to me to have a nice clean counterspace to prepare food. Not the icky sink that gets garbage dumped in it..(i don't care how often it gets cleaned)
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 12:52 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I catch spiders that I find in the house and take them outside instead of killing them.
    FrogSalad

Answer by FrogSalad at 2:18 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• the way I just LOVE spending lots of time w my kids. I choose them over going to the club or something. lol. i must add I am also going through a div.
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 8:12 AM on Jul. 6, 2010