OK...How do I change my profile picture??

MrsMine

Asked by MrsMine at 12:52 PM on Jul. 5, 2010 in About CafeMom

• On your homepage right under your profile picture it says...change avatar...click on that...it will take you where you need to go to change it.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 12:53 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Hmmm I just checked your page...not sure why it doesn't say change avatar on yours...I would go to where it says....Home on the upper left and then where it says My Stuff... I am pretty sure you can find it in there.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 12:56 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Go to the drop down menu that says Home and select Personal Details. I'm pretty sure you can change it there.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 1:02 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• The change avatar link is on your home page only, not your profile that is why she couldn't see it. If you still need help, try this Changing Your Avatar

Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 5:27 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Also, personal details goes to your basics page you can change your email address, log in password, personal info etc but not your avatar. My stuff takes you to your home page. My guess is it's a fill link for something that will be added later.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 5:30 PM on Jul. 5, 2010