MAn, my house!!!

Is a mess! My kids woke up this morn at 6am for some reason and did not wake me up and were being really quiet, so when i woke up at 8 i went in to the living room and it is tore up, they got cearal down and its all over my floor, coushions frm the couch are on the floor and they got in to chocolate and i have lil chocolate hand prints on my walls, My cousins son stayed the night last night, my kids dont do this when no ones around so im thinking he got them to to join in with him, but i am compleatly pissed, im makeing them clean it as we speak LOL. Have u ever woke up to your house like this???

DeeMarie87

Asked by DeeMarie87 at 1:22 PM on Jul. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• YEP- Go through this all day long! Ever had your child tell you "NO, it wasn't me who wrote on the wall" but his name is all over it. And did you ever have your child draw the family on your lamp shade???? We cant ever have anything brand new in this zoo!!!
    suzzeee

Answer by suzzeee at 1:32 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• ALL THE TIME MOMMA!!! I have a 4AM little mouse of a 3 yr old that does this. I woke up one morning to ceramic paint on my carpet!!!! but ya the cereal thing is normal around my hose LOL
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 1:24 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• No my kids did not like to have people over to spend the night . LOL
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 1:25 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• You should check out the site...shitmykidsruined.com....very funny site
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 1:26 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Never happened to me. sorry this happened to you. My son always comes and lays in bed with me and my husband when he gets up. He loves to snuggle and watch tv in the morning. He is almost 3 in oct.
    JacobsMommy05

Answer by JacobsMommy05 at 1:31 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Oh good Lord. LOL. I'd have to sit down and have a stiff drink,lol. (if I werent pregnant that is)
    I am too anal about huge messes like that, I would surely have an anxiety attack,LMBO!
    You poor thing.
    Good for you making them clean it up. :)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 1:33 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• lol yeah i have. i have 4 children running around and when i wanted to sleep in but they woke up early, i suppose that is my punishment for sleeping in haha
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 1:38 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I woke up one morning (at 5am) to my oldest daughter screaming "MAMA, COME LOOK WHAT THE TWINS DID!!!" I get down stairs and they had taken all of my scrapbooking materials out of drawers and were covered in glitter and ink. They had cut some of my most expensive papers. My camera was laying on the floor, on with the lens out. There was cereal, granola bars, and goldfish crackers ground into the carpet. They had the TV on and had stamped on the screen over the "boring" infomercials. When I checked my camera, the first photograph of the carnage had been taken at 3:30am!!! I never heard them get up and they don't usually get up until 7:30-8. Apparently my oldest had heard them giggling (her room has a floor vent that leads to the dining room which is next to the living room). I screamed words that I don't even think were intelligible, but they knew exactly what I meant and flew to their room! It took 3 hours to clean up the mess
    Eris822

Answer by Eris822 at 1:47 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• R u Kidding!!! i have 4 kids and work from 10:15pm to 6:15 am. It's a shock if I get up and it's still clean!!!
    heewe

Answer by heewe at 3:00 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• It has happened before when my DH was "watching" the kids. I could have killed him.
    reesemom

Answer by reesemom at 3:47 PM on Jul. 5, 2010