Have you noticed so many young people letting their butt crack show?

Too many around here where I live...how do they not know it is showing? I have seen some that might as well not even be wearing pants at all...half their butt was out!!!

Cochise

Asked by Cochise at 1:41 PM on Jul. 5, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Yes, there is an increase in immodesty, and yes, they know what is showing and don't care. In fact, I think most of it is by totally intentional choices to let it all hang out!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 2:00 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Well, didn't you know plumber is one of the fastest growing occupations? :-)
    (No offense to actual plumbers of course!)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 1:44 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Ive noticed it a lot, it makes me cringe... like do they really think thats cute YUCK!
    Trotterswife

Answer by Trotterswife at 1:43 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Not to much the buttcrack on the young ones...they like to show off thier boxers or underwear though..ew.
    But my dh is a trucker and let me tell you...the man butt crack that I have to witness between him and his coworkers is disturbing and it drives me NUTS!! AHHH!!!! LOL
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 1:43 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• It is gross. I see it here too. Better to see your back tat with I guess. : /
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 1:44 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Yeah, it's crazy!! And people wonder why society has the problems it does..........
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 1:46 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• LOL! Didn't you know? That's the style now. ;)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 1:49 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• LOL Sometimes my butt crack shows because I am losing weight and even when I have a belt on it still happens. I do not look at others while I try to keep my own butt from showing!! LOL
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 1:50 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I've TOLD kids to pull up their pants! Resulting in a lot of BAD looks, middle finger shows, and an occasional "4-letter word". I really don't care to see one's butt crack or vulgar tattoo.
    plclemo

Answer by plclemo at 1:51 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• gross
    rileymommy

Answer by rileymommy at 1:53 PM on Jul. 5, 2010