Wishuponahero.com

Has anyone ever used this site before?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:42 PM on Jul. 5, 2010 in Home & Garden

• yes i did, when my daughter was born, our u/s tech wasent able to tell if she was a boy or girl the whole pregnancy so we held off on getting stuff for her, we really dident have that much money at the time, i went on there and wished for clothes for my daughter, The ladies on there are so awsome i had so much stuff for her, them when i was finnished i sent the clothes to to ladies who needed them, its a awsome site!
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 1:47 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I have. But I got sick of the whining on that site. I know people have hard times and need help, I was always willing to help those people. But the people whining how they "need" pizza for dinner that night, got really old.

I think the site was created to do really big things and make dreams come true, but wishing for pizza and stamps, just doesn't live up to that IMO.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:52 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• sleeping u so right, i see alot of those, i always if they get food stamp why not get frozen pizza, thats what i do, some people take advantage of it, but it is a good site
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 1:58 PM on Jul. 5, 2010