After a C-Section

How long does it take for your belly to go down, I am pretty small so I hope soon

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:50 PM on Jul. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• well for me it was like 2 months bc u gotta think about the swelling and what not, but im a bigger girl so it might bc dif for u...
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 1:52 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I don't know. I gave birth vaginally.
    Spazz0828

Answer by Spazz0828 at 1:52 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Does it ever? It depends on what you mean by go down. You may never be the same again. It can take 9 months or more to lose the weight, it helps if you are breastfeeding. Breastfeeding also helps make your uterus get smaller sooner.

Most new moms have to wear maternity clothes for awhile after having the baby.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 1:53 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• idk why u got voted down spazz but i voted u back up =)
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 1:54 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• For me it was like a month.
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 1:58 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I would say about 4-6 weeks. Whats left after that, (if anything) you'd have to work off...blah,lol.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 2:00 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I dont remember that was over 3 years ago. But I think it took a couple weeks. But with a csection u will have a little pouch at the bottom for a while!
    dolphingurl1286

Answer by dolphingurl1286 at 2:05 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I'm a bigger girl, so I'm sure it's different for me, but I have a pooch that never recovered. Really, everyone's body responds to pregnancy and postpartum differently, but if you take care of yourself, I can't imagine it will take too long to go back. Give it a few months, and don't overwork yourself. =)
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:05 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• idk
    connor08

Answer by connor08 at 2:14 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I was never happy with my belly after having my c/s. I'm really hoping for a VBAC this time around and then I'm going to work as hard as I have to get my belly as small as possible. I felt like I never stopped looking pregnant.
    luvmycutebaby

Answer by luvmycutebaby at 11:18 PM on Jul. 5, 2010