Ok heres a question I just found in photo showdowns...Why do moms put babies in the self portrait section?

That section is meant for Self- Portrait yet still moms put their babies in that section.....baby didn't take the pic of themselves...so why put it there??? In my opinion every other section on there....babies pics can be used there. Why do moms do this??

Cochise

Asked by Cochise at 2:09 PM on Jul. 5, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Because more than likely they know that their child will win over an adult
    Decker

Answer by Decker at 2:22 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I know I do this because my son is cuter than me!!! ;)
    Seterah1010

Answer by Seterah1010 at 2:11 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Some mothers, I think, get caught up in their Mommy Identity. I've gone through it, too. It's very overwhelming to have someone who is so totally dependent... It's difficult to see past that and remember that above all, you are a woman first. Think about it: When you get on an airplane, the flight attendants tell you to put your own mask on before helping anyone else with theirs. People without children are like, "Yeah, duh!" But moms are so used to being responsible to their kids and making sure that their needs are met first... It's just a mindset thing, I guess. Some women just don't do anything else with their lives. Maybe they're camera shy? I dunno, lol. :)
    JessicaG45342

Answer by JessicaG45342 at 2:14 PM on Jul. 5, 2010