why does shit happen? i just talked to my ex and asked if he wanted to see our daughter on the 18th and that is all i wanted to know and other shit happened why?

y does everything get turned on me like i did everything wrong?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:10 PM on Jun. 28, 2008 in Relationships

• I think, mostly, 'the ex' is always a asshole. And that is why he is the ex! I get you want your child to see her father but sometimes you have to take a step back and let him come to you. I f he doesn't then at the end of the day, your kid will know the truth, that you tried and he couldn't be bothered.
    MeAndLo

Answer by MeAndLo at 4:22 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• Why did you call him to begin with? If he wanted to see her he would call you. Sounds like you were looking for a reason to talk to him. JMO
    Anonymous

• i didnt call him saw him on line and asked if he wanted to see her for a weekend cause i was gonna be going near where he lives.
    Anonymous

• He turns the tables on you bc he's an immature manipulating jerk who wants to get the focus off of him and on to you. I'm going to just guess he was abusive to you in some way when you were together (emotionally, verbally maybe even physically). It's part of their behavior and it won't change without counseling. I commend your effort to attempt to allow your child to spend quality time with dad but I doubt if it happens. Find another father figure for your child, uncle, grandfather, neighbor, etc to give a positive roll model and let dad go. My dd just moved from FL to Ky to bond with her dad and she's 30. She moved across the street and he still won't bond. He's a dick. that's why I left him but she had to find out for herself.

Answer by admckenzie at 5:36 PM on Jun. 28, 2008