Cribs

Any suggestions on where I can find a good crib?

mpreece

Asked by mpreece at 2:28 PM on Jul. 5, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I never used one, I co-slept. I don't think they are safe.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 2:28 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Well I wouldn't buy a used one for sure..so many recalls and I wouldn't co-sleep either...sorry Gailll ...I knew of someone on my mothers side of the family...her cousins son had a baby with this one girl and she put the baby in bed with her...she rolled over on the baby and suffocated it. ): so horribly sad.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 2:31 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Babies R Us has cribs priced very fairly inexpensive to outrageous. You could also look online, there are a lot of places with reasonable prices/shipping. I wouldn't buy a used crib, I swear they never go back together right after they've been taken down.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 2:49 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I found mine at a military exchange, crib, dresser and changing table for less than 300 and I love it. You can always go to the manufacturer's website and buy directly. Walmart and Kmart both also have some great deals.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 4:01 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• We have the Leksvik from Ikea. It is around $150 and is recommended by Consumer Reports.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 4:26 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I got my crib at USA Baby in Cherry Hill, NJ. I would check that store out if you live nearby. When I was crib shopping, I used the book Baby Barhains. It explained what crib brands were better than others based on Consumer Reports and customer reviews. That book really helped me when I was getting ready for my baby. I definitely recommend it!
    jacksmom1225

Answer by jacksmom1225 at 9:29 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• babies r us.
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 10:56 PM on Jul. 5, 2010