Moms I need some Help!

ok so we have been living in the same place for 4 years and we are going to be moving but i am not sure on how to go about it i have been looking online at so many different web sites and i seem to be getting no where. can any one help me out and point me in the right direction. i am in daytona beach fl if u can help me that would be great

shannonsmom555

Asked by shannonsmom555 at 2:31 PM on Jul. 5, 2010 in Home & Garden

• if you will be buying a home, then get in touch with a realtor.
    if you will be renting, i think the best bet is to look for apartments or homes for rent on line and in a local paper as well.
    another thing to do, is to drive around the areas you are looking at and start looking yourself.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 2:39 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• The easiest way is to hire a professional moving service. They will pack everything up, guarantee it, move it, set it up. The cheapest way is to get boxes from either local stores or buy them from moving places and to move yourselves by borrowing pickups or renting u-hauls. In between is to pack everything yourself and hire a local mover who comes with a van or other big vehicle and he and a couple guys load, transport, and unload, but watch out for being insured.

Answer by Bmat at 2:34 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• What are you asking? How to find a moving truck? How to buy a house? How to pack? Everything?

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 2:34 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• how to find a place to move
    shannonsmom555

Comment by shannonsmom555 (original poster) at 2:35 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• yeah I am confused too as to what exactly you are asking?
    how to move/
    call a realty comp and hire someone......
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 2:36 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I assume you mean with finding a moving company?

We moved from Miami to Greensboro,NC and we packed everything ourself (mostly me.. :-) and then hired the neighbor and his boys, who rented a truck and help us move.
    Nynne

Answer by Nynne at 2:41 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Ohh, nevermind - can't help you, sorry :)
    Nynne

Answer by Nynne at 2:43 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• When we moved the last time, we packed all of our personal belongings, marked the boxes, and had a company come in and move everything to our new place. Call around and ask for quotes or get recommendations from people that have recently moved. Check with the Better Business Bureau as well to see if a company has complaints posted against them. You need to make sure that they are insured.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 2:44 PM on Jul. 5, 2010