would you wear a bikini with stretchmarks?

joycegina

Asked by joycegina at 3:04 PM on Jul. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• If I were thinner I would...even with stretch marks. As long as I was toned up though.
    momof3angela

Answer by momof3angela at 3:05 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• how bad are the stretch marks? mine aren't pretty i like the shirt type tops but if its just the family around i don't care and i wear them
    jennette0704

Answer by jennette0704 at 3:06 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• depends on how bad the marks are...I have the VERY deep purple ones and so personally no i wouldn't!
    momofone072506

Answer by momofone072506 at 3:06 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• If I am toned up and in shape no amount of stretch marks would stop me from wearing one if I wanted to.

Answer by older at 3:08 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Yes and I have. I am not ashamed of the marks I have 3 beautiful children to show for them, they are a sign of my hard work, a badge of honor in a sense. Do I love my marks well no not really but they have faded quite a bit and are not red and angry looking, they are a part of me and will not be going away so it is easier to just accept them and live my life and not worry about if they show or not :)
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 3:09 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• i don't have any on my stomach but i don have a few on my thighs. I look way better in a bikini than i do in a one peice. I don't know what others may think..thats my opinion. I think a one peice just looks like somethink i've tried squeezing my ass into. haha
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 3:12 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Nope. Not a chance.
    mom23boys679

Answer by mom23boys679 at 3:15 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Yes and I do. I have them on my tummy. I find it super important to get sun on every party of my body especially parts that need help to heal like stretch marks. The sun is good for them. I am fairly thin, flat stomach as well. I will not cover up my stretch marks..they are just that and I don't mind them...I love the sun!!
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 3:15 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I do. My husband likes the way I look and his opinion is the only one that matters.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 3:22 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I think it would depend on how bad they were. I'd probably wear a tank over the swim suit though. I was lucky enough to not get any so I still wear a bikini.
    dmdblleb

Answer by dmdblleb at 3:35 PM on Jul. 5, 2010