what are these horrible butt cramps?

i am 40 weeks and 4 days along and im having HORRIBLE cramps in one of my butt cheeks. not like period cramps or anything, but they are more like walk-it-off cramps that hurt so bad when i move my legs or walk. my back is also killing me and when i use the bathroom and wipe there is alot of snot looking stuff in there which im guessing is my mucus plug but im not really sure if i should be concerned and go to the hospital or just wait for something else. this is my first pregnancy and i just am ready to finally have this baby but im not sure what to do because i dont want to go to the hospital and get sent home....... :) someone help?

mcdonaldm9696

Asked by mcdonaldm9696 at 3:06 PM on Jul. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It's the pressure from the baby causing the cramps. I think you are going to be having the baby in the next 24 hrs.....Good Luck:)
    momof3angela

Answer by momof3angela at 3:09 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• go to the doctor and get yourself checked out.
    ymadaris2

Answer by ymadaris2 at 1:44 AM on Jul. 6, 2010