does anyone just do musem or do u do zoo as a family

do u go to muemsu or do u do zoo as a family we do both with all of us and sometimes it1s just me and our angels

butterflysmom

Asked by butterflysmom at 3:17 PM on Jul. 5, 2010 in Entertainment

• We usually go to the museums in the winter because they are less crowded. My kids love the Museum of Science and Industry and the Field Museum in Chicago. We have not gone to a zoo this year.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 6:59 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I always do both as a family...
    mrsjeni

Answer by mrsjeni at 3:18 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• My daughters are too young right now, but I plan on doing both.
    Spazz0828

Answer by Spazz0828 at 3:18 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Normally we do those things as a family but with my husbands crazy work schedule sometimes it's hard to do that.
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 3:23 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Usually we go without my hubby so we can go on a weekday when it's quieter. We did go to the farm as a family today though but it's the first time DH has been and we've been there half a dozen times without him.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 3:26 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Tried to do it as a family and then sometimes with a friend and her kids if it was someplace that my husband wasn't interested in.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 3:37 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• We definitely do both. We are luck to live in a city with a world class, free zoo; fantastic museums (and libraries with free passes), lots of free, family activities.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:04 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Since the Museums and Zoos we like are 1 to 1 1/2hrs away we save them for 'family fun days' and go on a weekend or on a day when we are all home. Sometimes my mom will go with us as well.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 5:50 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• We love both... Infact we have memberships for both :)
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 6:45 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• We have annual passes to both- it's as much for us as it is for our kids, lol! :)
    racheljessee

Answer by racheljessee at 7:21 PM on Jul. 5, 2010