Hey ladies i need some help planning my road trip to disney in 8 days from now i know should have been planned already but alot of more important things came up .

now heres what i need help with we will be driving from ny to clermont fl and need a hotel to spend the night in half way there but since its our first time i have now idea whats the half way point or even a decent hotel for our 4 children and myself and hubby thats not to costly but not nasty either so if youve done this ride before please some imput would be nice thanks:)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:26 PM on Jul. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Use Mapquest, plan out your route, then pick a spot from there. If you use Travelocity.com to find the hotel they have reviews that are really helpful.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 3:27 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• find the most cheap hotel if it's last minute and check for openings on rooms that aren't used in major motels chains. Keep the night where you can get rested, not a scammy type of 2 star place, but nicer, after that is registered, by phone and paid ahead, you will need to know if you have any relatives at that point just incase of a failure on your car in this heat, so you can get a quick stay over. Plan way more ahead next time, and if it were me, I'd scratch off this idea now, and just plan for another time, so you could relax.
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 3:30 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• We have 4 kids too, and the max occupancy for a hotel is usually 5 people. Just remember to tell them you have 5 unless you want them to make you get two rooms.
    christyg

Answer by christyg at 3:31 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Not sure, but wouldn't it be like the Carolina's? Yes, I would do as Scuba advised, use mapquest. What you can do is just drive until you feel tired, stop and find a hotel through PriceLine.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 3:33 PM on Jul. 5, 2010