Does anyone else go from one extreme to the other? I'm talking about body temp/hot flashes?

I am 37 weeks and 4 days pregnant and I am constantly hot then cold, hot flashes I guess. Who else is with me?

nakoal87

Asked by nakoal87 at 3:40 PM on Jul. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I recently went through menopause and still have hot flashes. I keep fans by my main spots - next to my bed, by the computer, and in the kitchen.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 3:49 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• With my last pregnancy, I had those issues... and he was born 3 days before Christmas! I was 42 when he was born and now I am 44(45 in less than a month) My cycles are so far regular and normal but I have the hot flashes from heck and mood swings galore! You are younger, perhaps after you have the baby, you will be fortunate and they will go away. Good luck!
    wahea

Answer by wahea at 3:56 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I live in FL Welcome to hot flash Central! :)
    smokisses

Answer by smokisses at 6:10 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I live in MS so I know where you are coming from smokisses
    nakoal87

Comment by nakoal87 (original poster) at 3:05 PM on Jul. 7, 2010