Geez.. I can never say anything to her !?!?!

My brother is engaged to a woman who drives me crazy, not only does she constantly lie, and is negative about EVERYTHING ( like I could say the sky is a pretty blue, and she would say NONONO the sky is grey which means it is going to rain which means my day is sh*t). Anyways her and my brother have had problems and so had a psychic reading done with their picture, and the psychic basiclaly said that they will last and have kids, ect. My brother was amused by it but when I told her about it she flipped and went on and on about how she wont participate int alking about that because it is against God and only God knows what will happen, which is fine to believe EXCEPT, she goes to a psychic twice a month, she is the one who introduced me to the one who did the reading, she has even asked me for $$ to get a reading done, but yet I guess since I did it I am now a devil worhsiper?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:41 PM on Jul. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• wow, I don't have anything to say to this. Sounds like my family
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 3:43 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I would stay away from her...she sounds like one of those people who have to be the center of attention and crave drama in their lives...
    mrsjeni

Answer by mrsjeni at 3:44 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• WEll if it is against god then dont give her anymore money to go because you will burn in hell lol, and tell her that next time she askes for money to go say to her "oh no only god knows your future and if he wanted you to know he would tell you so i cant give you money to go" I can not stand when people claim one thing and then turn around and do another drives me up the wall!
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 3:48 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• She sounds ..... different....
    What does she say, when you call her out in a lie or hypocritical statements like that ?
    Nynne

Answer by Nynne at 3:50 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Pray 4 her
    momromtheheart

Answer by momromtheheart at 3:57 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• it's your brother's relationship that he chose - let him deal with the craziness. ignore her.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 4:49 PM on Jul. 5, 2010