Do you workout?

How often? Do you do weight lifting or cardio. I workout 6 days a week alternating cardio and weight lifting. Right now I am doing P90X.

reesemom

Asked by reesemom at 3:49 PM on Jul. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• ..... I walk the dogs.....
    Nynne

Answer by Nynne at 3:52 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Not at the moment but after I have this baby I am going to buy me an elliptical and exercise on it 4 to 5 times a week.
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 3:52 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I consider trying to keep up with an active 5 year old my workout. We run, dance, wrestle around, play family and baby doll (which involves me packing and holding my 45 pound daughter like a baby), walk a lot.
    I'm gonna need a new workout next month when she goes to school though.
    What is P90X?
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 3:52 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I swim and I lift weights on our universal gym.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 3:52 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Yes, I shoot for 5 days a week but with the summer months and the kids home it is a little crazy and my schedule is off.Starting in SEpt i will be working out 6 days per week because i am adding a extra class.

I do zumba, water areobics and group power (strength training) as well as extra ab and leg excercises. I have heard good things about p90x but i already pay for a gym so i refuse to buy other videos becuase i dont want to excercise at home, i cant mentally get in the zone i need to be in to accomplish my workouts and be effective at home, the gym gives me that mind set i need to be in, my mind clicks as i walk in the gym door and it goes into work mode.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 3:53 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• 1 week yes 1 week no. lol
    rileymommy

Answer by rileymommy at 3:53 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I work 8hrs a day as an STNA.....lol......that's good enough for me.........
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 3:53 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I exercise everyday. I rotate between weight lifting, and cardio- I at least take a 2-3 mile walk per day if I can't squeeze in anything else! I have lost 50 lbs from running/walking =)
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 3:54 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I do P90X too and a lot of running and cycling. Running is a passion of mine.
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 3:56 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Nope, I'm really too lazy. I need to start though. I don't have a problem maintaining my weight I just I think I'd feel better and have more energy if I did.
    dmdblleb

Answer by dmdblleb at 3:58 PM on Jul. 5, 2010