37 weeks pregnant and physically miserable! Anyone know of a good way to push labor?

I am already almost 2 cm dialated, 70% efaced and my cervix is already over 50% softened. I'm having contractions but they are never close enough together. I have a 4 yr old little boy already so i try to stay active but this pregnancy is just... ahh!! I'm ready to have my little girl. I had my son in fla and they induced me at 37 weeks @ 4cm dialated. I now live in sc and the doctors wont do induce me until 39 weeks. Please, is there any remedies (other than sex) that anyone knows of to push this labor since i am already dialated and etc?

Johnson.Angel22

Asked by Johnson.Angel22 at 4:12 PM on Jul. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Black cohosh tea, but as I wrote last time you posted : check w/ dr.

It worked for me :)
    Nynne

Answer by Nynne at 4:20 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I wished I did lol. I was a week overdue with my first and that's only because I was induced I can imagine how long she would of been in there. Good luck!
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 4:26 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• idk hun sex worked for us! i didnt want to do it at first but in the end i just gave in and my water broke 2 days later! i tried walking a lot?? google it!! thats wat i did! good luck! hope baby comes soon!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 4:36 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I would personally wait and let your child come when he/she is ready!
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 9:39 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Cinnamon, I promise, google it! :)

smokisses

Answer by smokisses at 6:04 AM on Jul. 6, 2010