Worst cartoons for kids

My daughter watches a variety of educational programs, bit I have to say that Max and Ruby has to be the worse show ever, so boring. Not educational at all, and where the heck are their parents? Which cartoons do you hate and why?

browneyes27

Asked by browneyes27 at 4:15 PM on Jul. 5, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Pretty much anything that isn't on PBS. Once in a while the boy will watch something on another channel but he always wind up telling me that it's stupid and that he doesn't want to watch it. I think the one that annoys me most is DinoSquad because the whole changing in to dinosaurs thing just bugs me. I've never even seen or even heard half the cartoons mentioned here. I've heard of spongebob but never seen it.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 5:50 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I don't really hate any of them. She watches Simpsons, Family Guy, King of the Hill, stuff like that. She hates max and ruby, says it's too babyish for her. But, like you, I always wondered where their parents were. :-)
    A little of non-educational tv is fine, it's not going to rot her brain or anything, so I let her watch.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 4:17 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• chowder. i cant stand that show. him and that little fart cloud or whatever it is.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 4:22 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• lol ill take max and ruby any day over spongebob. I HATE spongebob my kids do not watch it and they know they are not allowed to watch it. We watch spout in the mornings or late evenings, i like the shows on there and i know that they wont be picking up any new and exciting sayings that i will have to apologize for later.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 4:19 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I let her watch it, but I think that it's boring becuase every episode is pretty much the same thing, Ruby has some type of activities going on with her friends and Max is always up to something, then he always magically saves the day.
    browneyes27

Comment by browneyes27 (original poster) at 4:22 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Yes, Spongebob is a stupid cartoon for sure.
    browneyes27

Comment by browneyes27 (original poster) at 4:23 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• actually TV, educational or not does kind of "rot the brain" as they are finding more and more out about what it does to the brain.

But i agree with 3 ring circus. I'll take max and ruby over spongebob any day.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 4:23 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• well as for cartoon i dont like wobzy or something like that but as for kid shows i dont like icarly at all i guess i dont get it but i do agree max and ruby is a great thing to take a nap to lol
    shannonsmom555

Answer by shannonsmom555 at 4:32 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Lazytown is weird, too.
    browneyes27

Comment by browneyes27 (original poster) at 4:35 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Pretty much anything on Cartoon Network...lol
    I also HATE Spongebob..my son is not allowed to watch it.
    nsrush83

Answer by nsrush83 at 5:17 PM on Jul. 5, 2010