the point system.......

Ok its gonna stop the drama for a while, but what happens after everyone gets their points up? Its gonna go back to being the same way, I think the change was pointless. Mom's are gonna cause drama with or with out the points system, what do u ladies think???

DeeMarie87

Asked by DeeMarie87 at 4:37 PM on Jul. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think now it's just helping cafemom make money from the advertisers, because moms are point obsessed and creating and replying ten times more than they used to just for the sake of points.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 4:41 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I'm not sure. The troll answers should pretty much stop, I think.

Answer by Bmat at 4:41 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• i will stop people from getting on and making trouble for a day
    the ones that were on here all the time and caused trouble=yes it will start back up, but IMO not as bad and it will take some time
    i do not know how many people have earned the anon answer yet??
    but the few that have (if any) will wait to use because people can narrow it down to who it is
    can a person serch the moms on here to see who has the most credits/points?
    kind of like the top mom answer queens..and someone said there would be a small sectionn to hail to those moms-just wondering (i was not one) new to here about three months maybe less before the big change over
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 4:42 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I think now it's just helping cafemom make money from the advertisers, because moms are point obsessed and creating and replying ten times more than they used to just for the sake of points.........................
    --------------
    clever thinking..good point, i did not think of that
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 4:44 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• How is the point system different now? I guess I'm soo new, I really don't understand? I was kind of thrown into this website (which I love)!

smokisses

Answer by smokisses at 5:41 PM on Jul. 5, 2010