..."I can not believe my kid just said that"..your funniest story

my step daughter was 9 years old, we are sitting in public on a bench
a very elderly lady sitting next to us

she says to old lady "your hands, the skin is like see -through"
the old lady "that is because I am very old"
step daughter " that means you are going to die soon"
old lady, smiles a beautiful smile and says "Yes, i guess you are right"

thank you beautiful old lady for your grace

fiatpax

Asked by fiatpax at 5:05 PM on Jul. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My son is two, we recently bout a weight scale and my husband set it up then stepped onto it, our son was next to him and when the numbers came up my son started cheering and said "Yay you got big points daddy! Yay!"
    GimmpyUrameshi

Answer by GimmpyUrameshi at 5:08 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• My DD was 8, I was expecting my youngest child, and she was obsessed with all things pregnancy related. We were at Target and a larger lady was looking at baby clothes. She asked her when her baby was due, and told her all about her little brother coming soon. The lady pointed to her toddler and didn't say a word. I was mortified, and my DD and I had a long chat about appropriate questions. :)
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 5:08 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• When my cousin was 3,she saw this lady with facial hair and starting telling everyone in earshot that "that old lady has a beard!" In her defense,it was quite a full white beard!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:09 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• well my son was 3 and i was pregnant with my little girl and i was trying to show him the ultra sound pictures and i was like see there is ur little sister in my belly and he says no there is no baby in your belly and im ur baby and that is a picture of a monkey it was so cute
    shannonsmom555

Answer by shannonsmom555 at 5:13 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• LOL!!! MY son has a habit of calling women baby, there was a lady behind us at walmart and she looked like she got beat up or something and my son said "hey baby, want me to kiss ur boo boo's" the lady thought it was the cutest thing!!!
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 5:21 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• this is recent.We adopted a kitten that had been separated from her mother too young so she tried to nurse fingers,knuckles,earlobes etc.My 13 yr old son gets out of the pool and lays down on a lounge by the pool.Kitten hops up on his chest and he is petting her when he lets out a loud yelp, jumps up hands me Rose,kitten,blustering that she had tried to nurse him.He calms down puts a t shirt on laughs and tells hubby and me he is going to have body image problems and needs a therapist.He was joking but he always puts a t shirt on the second he gets out of the pool now.Later he asked did I really BF all 4 of them for a year each ;when I said yes he said that was true love with teeth like that.LOL I am not going to tell him none of them had pointy teeth.

drfink

Answer by drfink at 5:24 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• My daughter told the cashier at walmart last week that her daddy was going to wear a bonbon on his penis so she didn't get any sisters. :-)
    She meant a condom, but it was still embarrassing!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 5:34 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• "That lady has too much makeup. It does not look nice."
    Iamgr8teful

Answer by Iamgr8teful at 9:18 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

She meant a condom, but it was still embarrassing! ........................

how old is your daughter and HOW does she know about condoms, let alone her father wearing one

??????????????????????
    confused, and would like to know THAT full story
    but a funny thing to say (i guess)
    fiatpax

Comment by fiatpax (original poster) at 6:32 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• This is fairly minor to a lot of yours, but my DD is only two, so I still have a lot of time to get embarrassed by her crazy remarks. Over the weekend we went to an RV park with my parents and three of my dads' sisters, so there were a lot of people there. My DD had a bit of an attitude, seeing as she hadn't gotten a ton of sleep and was over stimulated by all the people and kids.

Anyhow, she was being RUDE to my dad (who is her absolute favorite) and I was getting irritated with her behavior, so I told her, "Taylee, that behavior is unacceptable. You are being rude and I would appreciate it if you would stop, you need to act like a big girl."

Everyone cracked up when she looked at me and said, "Mommy, Taylee is a big girl. YOU need to stop being rude."
    FatGirl239

Answer by FatGirl239 at 1:01 PM on Jul. 6, 2010