Pain after exercise

I started walking 30 mins a day.I also do the exercise bike.My right back side hurts and sometimes my left.Its in the back but more on the side then the back.My stomach feels like I ate too much and I am a littler nauseus(sp).Is this normal?I only drink water.No sodas or juisces.Im worried about a kidney stone.I have been doing a lot of lifting too.Thanks.

momofsixangels

Asked by momofsixangels at 5:05 PM on Jul. 5, 2010 in Health

• Hey are you stretching. If you have msn you can look up fit tv or mens and womens fitness they have an awesome workout for stretching and some yoga are you varying your workout I am not trying to be offensive just asking? IM or PM me if you want to talk. GL Momma
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:16 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• No I dont strectch.I never even thought to.I am just worried about kidney stones.I am also thinking maybe I pulled something?I did a lot of lifting 2 weekends ago.Your not being offensive! I just started this so not sure how to do it.I want to lose 15 pounds and get toned up.
    momofsixangels

Comment by momofsixangels (original poster) at 5:20 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• It could be anything. But the two things you are thinking sounds right. I was told I had kidney stones and doctor said they do nothing for them unless they cause other problems.(always thought that didn't sound right but figure I should listen to dr.) You could have pulled a muscle. I would wait about 2 days if not any better I would go to dr just to be safe.
    momofzachjassop

Answer by momofzachjassop at 5:39 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Thanks.Spmetimes the pain is the lower to middle left side.I tend to use my right side more for lifting.
    momofsixangels

Comment by momofsixangels (original poster) at 5:40 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Maybe you are trying too much too soon. I hurt in my lower back when I walk aggressively after not walking for awhile.
    shawneepaints

Answer by shawneepaints at 9:20 PM on Jul. 5, 2010