\WHERE IS MY PERIOD?

Since trying birthcontrol back in jan.2010 my menstrual has completly gone away.I had an appt. to go back to get the next dose in march of 2010,but did not go because the first three months while on it made me feel terrible...body ache, headaches ect. Since march i figured the bc had my body out of wack so maybe i should expect it to be away for maybe another month or so.......not 4 months later.Women should have periods.should i be worried? The blood..if its not releasing itself from the body does that eventually cause problems?????.....(ps.no i'm not pregnant)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:08 PM on Jul. 5, 2010 in Health

• it depends on the birth control that you use as to the effect. I wold be calling the doctor again to see if they can determine why you haven't gotten a period since it has been so long since you stopped the birth control.
    mommy2boys03

Answer by mommy2boys03 at 5:32 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Please go in and have this concern looked at.. Last year I had the opposite. One for over 4+ long months! Non stop! I could barely leave the house. Please get checked for your own piece of mind and health! Good Luck!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 5:33 PM on Jul. 5, 2010