Has anyone used "YOUR GETAWAY SOLUTION" travel?

I got a call saying I won an all-inclusive trip. The only thing I have to pay is the hotel tax ($299 each person) and our airfare. It sounds like a great deal, but - you know how it is...if it sounds too good to be true, it rarely is.

livewell

Asked by livewell at 5:17 PM on Jul. 5, 2010 in Travel

• it's a scam anytime you get a call saying something like that and asking for info on your account hang up and fast
    seabrezze_11

Answer by seabrezze_11 at 5:48 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Thank you seabrezze_11 for taking the time to answer, but I wonder if you have PERSONALLY had experience with this company. Not every company that cold calls or gives out prizes is a scam - I know that SOMEtimes when it sounds too good to be true it actually IS TRUE (I know because I work for a company like that...many people think that it MUST be a scam because it sounds so awesome)

That's why I was looking for people who had personal experience with the company :)
    livewell

Comment by livewell (original poster) at 4:52 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I think your question has been answered by someone who RECORDED their entire call (this IS funny):

http://www.zadfrack.com/yourgetawaysolution-telemarketer-gets-punkd
    SuperShel

Answer by SuperShel at 7:42 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• i saw your post so i created a cafe mom account i myself have traveled with your getaway solution i purchased a vacation from them except i didnt get a call or a deal like you i purchased it from them for the cost they had it was still good me and two friends went to mexico for seven days for about $900 per person including airfare and still had a 5 day trip for orlando... so all in all it worked out for me not to mention i didnt do anything they planned the whole thing.... i say go for it
    mrqestion

Answer by mrqestion at 10:07 PM on Jul. 28, 2010