I am tired of EATING! Anyone else get tired of eating!

LOL!!!

I am 8 weeks pregnant and eating is the only thing that relieves my morning sickness, or ALL DAY LONG sickness rather!

I get tired of thinking about food all day long, what to eat, when to eat, how much to eat!

AHHHHHHH!!!! I just dont want to think about it anymore!

Anyone else...lol :)

mom2twobabes

Asked by mom2twobabes at 5:35 PM on Jul. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I felt the same way with my second. I was soo sick of eating by the end of the pregnancy that I swore I would never eat again. Clearly I haven't had that luxery. lol But I am pregnant again and really starting to hate choosing meals, because nothing sounds good.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 5:37 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I am not preggers but the idea of eating in this heat makes me feel sick
    LadySaphira

Answer by LadySaphira at 5:44 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• ya kno...i felt that way too. most of the time, i just didnt feel like eating. cause i was either jus too tired to make ne thing or jus didnt feel like it. i would say i didnt feel like it cause i was lazy..but arent we kinda allowed to be lazy??
    JaydnsMom22

Answer by JaydnsMom22 at 7:26 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Yes! I have gestational diabetes, so I have to eat every 3 hours or so and it gets really old - especially since I can't always have what I'm craving (due to counting carbs).

Answer by missanc at 9:08 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I do! I get tired of being so hungry ALL OF THE TIME. . .so I have to eat a LOT! I does get annoying, lol.
    Amber211

Answer by Amber211 at 9:18 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I'm almost 21 weeks and when I get hungry I just cannot get full, I have to eat and eat! I think I'm going to put on 50 pounds!! Ugh!
    luvmycutebaby

Answer by luvmycutebaby at 11:09 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I'm 6 weeks preggers and all I do is eat, and my tummy is huge from just sitting around and eating... :/
    smokisses

Answer by smokisses at 6:06 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• im 12 weeks and im sick of eating and its hard to not eat some of what you crave especially if you dont want to become as big as a house.. i get tired of tryint to decide what to eat because im hungry every 3 hours it seems like
    datgurlmeggy

Answer by datgurlmeggy at 8:06 PM on Jul. 6, 2010