currently or recently college mamas.....how many people were your age in your classes?

were there a lot more young kids than older ppl?
and how did the young kids treat the older students?

i start school in 2 weeks, im just a little nervous about being almost 30 and going to school a 2nd time

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:37 PM on Jul. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i am 38 and they are really okay with it. I graduate in 2012 and doing this has not only helped me lose weight but I have met a ton of friends and business contacts. Take a deep breath and jump in it will be okay.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:11 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I am 41. There is one woman in my class who is 61, and two others my age. I think the younger students treated me fine and we got along okay. I can't always relate because they seem a little silly at times.
    Iamgr8teful

Answer by Iamgr8teful at 5:38 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I am taking 2 classes this summer. My first class, there are more younger people (18-24) and in my second class there are more non-traditional students (25 and up). I have never been treated any differently.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 5:40 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• i'm 24, there's only like three people right around my age. the rest are both older and way younger. i go to cosmetology school
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 6:54 PM on Jul. 5, 2010