do u like the person u have become and did u see ur self here 5 years ago?

shannonsmom555

Asked by shannonsmom555 at 5:44 PM on Jul. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No and No. 5 years ago I thought I would be a Junior Associate on my way to becoming a partner in my firm. But then I met my husband and everything changed. I still want that. I just don't like that I've become a simpering wife and mother. I want my career back. I want my independance back. I still want to be with DH and DS but I just don't want to be a SAHM anymore.
    Katt709

Answer by Katt709 at 6:01 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• yes and no, I love that have become a mom, But i dont like that my body looks like crap and im 23!
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 5:46 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I knew I'd be married with children, and here I am, a newlywed with a little one trapped inside my belly! :)

smokisses

Answer by smokisses at 5:46 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• yup
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 5:47 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• My life is totally different but I know I am a good person, and I am blessed to have a healthy handsome lil boy... times are alot harder than I dreamed of but we will make it!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 5:48 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• No, it's not exactly how I thought it would turn out. However, I guess I am not really sure how I "thought" it would turn out anyway! In any case, my life is great and I wouldn't change a thing. I am the same person (on the inside) that I have always been. And that's pretty ok with me :-)
    emilex

Answer by emilex at 5:50 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Yes I like the person that I've become but I definitely did not see myself here 5 years ago!
    morningglory1

Answer by morningglory1 at 5:53 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Im in a funky change of life at the moment.... but Im doing ok. I dont know that I would have expected all the emotions 5 yrs ago. But I am about where I thought I would be.
    sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 5:58 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Yes I am exactly where i worked for five years to be and I love it.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:00 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Yes to the first part the question .
    No to the second part of the question.

I like the person i have become. I like that i am a person who always strives to better myself. I like that i am a mom who is always trying to give her children the best. etc etc.
    No. 5 years ago i did not see myself as a 23yr old childless stay at home mother of 2 (i raise two boys but have never given birth). In fact, 5 years ago i would have thought i was absurd to suggest that i would even consider being a stay at home mom.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 6:02 PM on Jul. 5, 2010