what is one thing u would change from ur teenage years

shannonsmom555

Asked by shannonsmom555 at 5:45 PM on Jul. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would never ever have spent so many hours in the sun with baby oil on. Sunscreen all the way if I could go back in time!!!
    sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 5:53 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Losing my virginity at 15 to an asshole!! I wish I would have waited
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 5:46 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• absolutely NOTHING. who I am today is the culmination of all the choices, good or bad I have made in my life. I would change NOTHING
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 5:46 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• not being stalked,harrassed,and almost raped by my stepfather

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:46 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Nothing! I loved my teenage years!
    morningglory1

Answer by morningglory1 at 5:47 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• gettin involved with that loser that i almost married. i started datin him when i was 14 and he was 19, he was really controlling, i feel i missed the best of my high days cause of him. he left me when i started college, that was the best thing that happened to me
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 5:47 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• actually study and do my homework in school so i could have gotten college scholarships. I am smart enough that I could have most likely gotten full scholarships but I hated life and school and didn't bother. Now I am struggling just to pay bills and take care of my family, several of whom have life threatening health issues and disabilities.
    LadySaphira

Answer by LadySaphira at 5:56 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I would stand up to my mother and tell her that I'm not fat. I spent my teen years on a diet trying to lose weight because she constantly called me fat and obese and a slob. Looking back now I can see that I was healthy at a size 6 with a healthy BMI but she was always underweight at my age and she thought I should be too. I spent years trying to lose weight and failing so eventually I gave up because I couldn't lose any. Now I have actual weight to lose and I can trace that back to the nonsense I got from her as a teen.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 5:57 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I would have left home when I was 18 instead of 21. But everything worked out and I would have never met my dh if I had left earlier.

Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 5:59 PM on Jul. 5, 2010