your best my MIL or SIL is the biggest B!TCH

family decided to go camping at last minute on a holiday weekend
i got on computer and looked for sites
EVERYTHING when booked (DUH)
so i found one, we went, the campsite was not even half full, the people who ran it were rude etc etc etc
well, i have never heard the end it that, like I choose the worst place on purpose
finally after hearing about it for two years, i told her to get on the computer three days before a major summer holiday and TRY to find a capsite- i dared her

she does not bring up, but she is a drunk mean bitch almost every time i see her and is a bitch every time she is drunk which is nearly everytime

fiatpax

Asked by fiatpax at 6:01 PM on Jul. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Glad you got that off your chest....
    doodlebopfan

Answer by doodlebopfan at 6:03 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• journal section. good place for vents...

My MIL is great.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 6:05 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• hmmm
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:07 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• my sil is just always really negative and bitchy about everything. her own mother complains to me about her attitude. we all know how she is. she tries to bring everyone else down too, but it doesnt work, we all just ignore her. she is selfish and doesnt pay attention to her toddler in public and when someone tells her her kid is doing something she shouldnt she bitches that they are trying to tell her how to raise her kid. sorry, i dont want my niece abducted or hurt. and it's rude and unsafe to let her walk behind the counter at a pizza place and go into the kitchen.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 6:07 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• My MIL said to my (now ex-) husband, when we were going to move across the country: Why don't you just stay here and hook up with Susie? I saw her the other day and she said "hi" to you.

WHAT??? We had a 9 month old at the time and had been married for 7 years.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 6:13 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• my SIL is something else, neither her or her hubby work and her hubby has been to prison twice and still does drugs and recently diagnosed with schizophrenia. she complains that she cant pay her bills or cant get any PA or get a state job but with them being in trouble for neglect and his record they are SOL. they live not even 10 blocks from us and we never visit them and they never come over here. they last time they came over was 2 yrs ago and her hubby was so stoned he fell asleep at the table, i went off on him and told him to get the hell out of my house.
    my MIL drops everything to watch my SIL kids but we have to beg and then pay her to watch ours, SIL reasons is she doesnt want to deal with them or wants alone time with hubby, our reasons are ..i had an interview or we had some appointment that the kids couldnt go to. we gotta pay her to watch our kids for an hr 3 days a week cause ill be in college. its BS
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 6:26 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• san78....did i put too much info=maybe you know her, or maybe you ARE her
    doodlebopfan....so am I! so am I, that felt good!
    fiatpax

Comment by fiatpax (original poster) at 6:26 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• lovinangels....maybe a bit better than...bump me and i will bump you, if you vote me then i will dance with her boyfrined at the prom, who you never wanted to bring, but your mother has a freind who has a son that never has been to a dance and really needs to get out of the house and stop playing God of War
    fiatpax

Comment by fiatpax (original poster) at 6:27 PM on Jul. 5, 2010