Do you think "point begging" should be limited to so many a day?

I am all for giving bumps and vote ups to people who have earned it or who are really close to the next level. But when you see the same people begging for points by "asking" 8 different times within a 24 hour period and they need 800+ points, it gets really old. I know I could just "ignore it" but I was just wondering what other people thought about this as well.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:01 PM on Jul. 5, 2010 in Crazy for Credits

• It really doesn't bother me. But then I have a high tolerance and ability to ignore things on the net. :)
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 6:19 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• slap

fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 6:02 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• If you don't want to give the points don't give,but don't be knocking other people from doing it.People don't know what you need unless you ask them. And if CM thought it was going to be a problem they world of put in the rules. Boy you are a #$$$$$$!!!!!!
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 6:07 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• That's why you went anno because you knew I was going to PM you and light up in that ASS.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 6:10 PM on Jul. 5, 2010