I've got Netflix, I want some BBC tv shows to watch online.

I've watched Robin Hood, Torchwood, Doctor Who (except for a few that I have wait for them to send me the DVD for) and Primeval. As you can tell I like the sci-fi fantasy kind of stuff, but I'm open to watching other things as well. What do you like to watch?

Also in my queue are True Blood season 2, Dexter (really has been hard for me to get into tho, because I can't stand about 98% of the characters), all the CSI shows and the last season of Ghost Whisperer. Yeah, it's going to take me awhile to get through all of these, LOL.

thatgirl70

Asked by thatgirl70 at 6:17 PM on Jul. 5, 2010 in Entertainment

• Try "Hex" and "Being Human" both BBC shows. I really liked both of them. Hex was cancelled, and I think "Being Human" was only one season, but both were good.
    Haven't seen the new Doctor. I loved the other one and don't think anyone can beat him. Sooo sexy. I love skinny guys.

Showtime: Nurse Jackie, the Tudors
    HBO: Treme, The Wire, True Blood.

"Skins" haven't watched this but have some Scottish friends who like it. Can['t remember what channel it's on.

Did you know if you have a Wii or a PS3 you can get a disk from Netflix that you put in and you can watch instant movies/shows on your TV? The availability changes from time to time, and you can't watch everything, but it's very convienent.

Oh, and there's always "Firefly". But again stupidly cancelled after one season. But good, good, really good character development.
    Saya

Answer by Saya at 6:42 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I just got Netflix last month and the first thing that I watched was Dead Like Me. I loved it and wished they had more seasons. It's not BBC, but worth the look at if you like Funny Sci-Fi

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 6:22 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• We are watching Angel right now. We have watched all the episodes of Bones Netflix has, and Leverage on instant streaming but not disk, we have watched a lot of the older doctor who as we own the newer stuff. We have watched quite a few movies, hubby watches a lot of documentaries. And a ton more, like old concerts when there are on there. Like Roy Oberson's Black and White night.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 6:27 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Doll House is good too. Actually anything by Josh Whedon is awesome!
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 7:17 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Great suggestions! I don't have a Wii or PS3, so everything I watch is on my computer (either my DVD player, or instantly). We don't even have a regular DVD player anymore, LOL, just our old X-Box.
    thatgirl70

Comment by thatgirl70 (original poster) at 7:25 PM on Jul. 5, 2010