When We Were Young

Let me ask U this, Do u ever sit there and are getting ready to write a check and for get how to spell say the word twenty?? Are u ever going into a store and stop as soon as u enter and think what is it I am getting?? Are u ever driving somewhere and u think where am I going just for a sec. I remember when my mind was young and fresh. It could come up with the darnest things. I knew what I was doing all the time. I would just like to hear from others that had things fly from there brain. I tell my kids at least the car knows how to get me home...lol

seabrezze_11

Asked by seabrezze_11 at 6:40 PM on Jul. 5, 2010 in Crazy for Credits

• How about when we all could be laying on the floor, and just pop up from there like a spring. Now I have to turn over and get on my knees and then hold on to some thing to get off the floor.

Answer by louise2 at 6:52 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• i walk into a room sometimes and completely forget what i went into the room for.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 6:41 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I always say my kid took half my brain when she came out! I've had to stop and think a second when someone asks my name :-) and I'm only 27!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 6:42 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• If I don't write a list, I won't remember it once I get to the store

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:44 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• LOL I am constantly sitting at my computer trying to think of that word i wanted to use.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 6:41 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• i'm only 24....sounds like it's only getting worse from here on out
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 6:43 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• it's called mushy mom brain.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 6:45 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

Oh me too! I am big on lists these days, and they have to be pretty detailed, like don't forget to feed the fish! I also have a calender printed out with all the stuff I need to remember to go to.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 6:46 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I find myself on autopilot a lot of the time.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 6:44 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• you could have a.d.d. in the over 30 crowd in women it is often under diagnosed because we werent allowed to have behavior problems. thats my story anyways. i used to struggle with losing thoughts all the time.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 6:49 PM on Jul. 5, 2010