was checked last week for dialation now feel like I might be getting an infections.. I am a little dialated too, could this harm the baby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:05 PM on Jul. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• what do u mean? what kind of infection?
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 7:16 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• You do not have to allow them to check for dilation....it really means nothing. As for infection...what kind?
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 7:33 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• yeast infection.. the only reason she did it was because I was 35 weeks and having really bad contractions and she wanted to see how far I was dialated....

or is it normal for the discharge to be a little thicker towards the end!!!
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 7:50 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Discharge is completely normal! No infection can harm your baby because your water has not broken.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 9:36 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• most docs ont even prescribe yeast infection meds past your first trimester, I had a HORRIIBBLLLLLEEE yeast infection almost my whole pregnancy, I was miserable, itchy, and raw for about 28 weeks :( but my son was fine, my doc told me to ignore it HAHAHA yeah right! U'll be fine love, it will be over soon!
    JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 11:29 PM on Jul. 5, 2010